Vacuum systems (also called vacuum units, vacuum equipment and compact systems) consist of additional integrated components alongside a vacuum pump.
Operational safety and optimum configuration thanks to ideally coordinated system components – for your application too
- Prefabricated system solutions offer many advantages – both for the manufacturer of the units and plant operators
- Just one single supplier for a system solution instead of many suppliers for various components
- Compact vacuum units with low space requirements/with small dimensions
- Reduction in assembly time for the customer thanks to plug-and-play vacuum units which are mechanically ready to connect
- Also the possibility of retrofitting present devices and systems, depending on the design in question
- Speck ensures the best possible integration of components such as separator tanks, condensers, valve technology, gas ejectors, exhaust gas condensers, sensors, frequency converters and regulation/control systems.
- Speck undertakes all work steps on behalf of the customer – from the development to the manufacture and the final inspection – with cutting-edge and highly advanced test rigs.
- BluSystems – vacuum units for wet and dry calibration of plastic profiles
Huge energy savings thanks to frequency regulation and a smart system solution
- UniVac – plug-and-play vacuum units
Compact, ready to connect and easy to maintain: vacuum units with highly efficient separator tank, condenser and heat exchanger
Speck in Australia and New Zealand
AUS: 1300 207 380
NZ: +61 8 6201 1286