Are you looking for that special something?
We specialise in making your pump requirements a reality. Most of our current industrial pumps were developed in order to fulfil customer-specific requirements. The prerequisite for such developments is a close, mutually trusting and fair cooperation with our customers.
We listen to you, advise you and provide you with explanations.
From the joint creation of product specifications to the subsequent step-by-step realisation and a resultant solution which has been tailored precisely to your application, we consider ourselves to be a reliable and expert partner. Whether you are looking for one individual pump, a whole series or system solutions, we offer solutions with benefits such as reducing assembly times, saving space, enabling more compact device designs and increasing energy and production efficiency.
Your requirement is our challenge.
The first step: get in touch with us.
Our support in fulfilling the tasks you set us
- Individual and specific solutions
- Utmost reliability of the product in the application
- Long-term, trusting partnership in the development and maintenance of your products
We can provide
- Application-specific modes of operation
- Regenerative turbine pumps, centrifugal pumps, side channel pumps, displacement pumps, liquid ring vacuum pumps and vacuum systems
- Application-specific materials
- Stainless steel, grey cast iron, non-ferrous metal, plastic, aluminium, sealing materials, special materials (e.g. Hastelloy® or seawater-resistant materials)
- Country- and application-specific drive systems
- Voltages, direct and alternating currents, IE3, IE4 etc.
- Motor certifications: UL, CSA, CEL
With frequency converter
- Smallest possible installation spaces
Speck in Australia and New Zealand
AUS: 1300 207 380
NZ: +61 8 6201 1286